”No charge for Au Pairs for our service and we ensure you will have a great, safe Au Pair experience!”
To start the process please follow the following steps:
1- Complete the Application form to register as Au pair : Click here to Download the Application form to register as Au pair
2. Have a personal interview with one of our Au Pair Coordinator
3. Your application will be presented to prospective host families across Canada, and arrangements are made to
interview you by phone or Skype.
4. A host family invites you to become their Au Pair and you can choose whether to accept the offer.
5. Once you’ve accepted the host family’s offer, you will receive preparation documents to assist you.
6. Book your flight and depart!
7. Your new host family will meet you at the local airport.
8. Your Au Pair adventure begins!
The average time it takes from application till the Au Pair arrives in your home is between -4 weeks. Au Pair availability can be seasonal. We give priority to the existing families that use our services regularly.
Length of Stay:
• Usually 9 – 12 months, starting anytime throughout the year.
Majority of placements begin between June and September.
• 3 months placements are possible in the summer time between May and September.
Do you think an Au Pair is the right solution for your family? Would you like us to introduce you to a suitable Au-Pair or Nanny? Please register here