There are many benefits to becoming an au pair in Canada or Australia. Not only will you make new friends, improve your English and gain valuable work experience as you care for your host family’s children, there are many other benefits available when you become an au pair.
Financial benefits are not just limited to your au pair salary. As an au pair with Elite Au pairs Canada, you can also:
- Earn a weekly stipend Au Pairs are paid minimum wage, which varies in every province between $10.45 CAD and $11.25 CAD per hr. and then room and board, which varies as well can be deducted, they are paid depending on the level of responsibility.
- Enjoy one week with continuous payment of the pocket money for travel in Australia and Canada
- 6 month access to an Online English course
- Extend your stay for an additional year and earn another $10,000+ a year
- A participation certificate
Other Au Pair Benefits
- Placement with a carefully screened host family
- Two weeks of paid vacation for a 12 month contract, one week if your placement is for a shorter period of time
- Private room and meals provided with your host family
- The opportunity to travel for 30 days at the end of your program
- Immersion in the English – Canadian culture and in your host family’s life.
- Full support from Elite Au pairs Canada during your stay
- Opportunities to attend an English language course.
- Opportunity to extend for another 6 months
- 1.5 – 2 days off/week
- Gain independence and self-confidence
- Live as an equal member of your host family